Over the last few weeks, we’ve had conversations with as many of you as we can over the phone, email, chat, text message, Slack, Drift Video, Zoom, LinkedIn, Twitter – pretty much anywhere you’ve wanted to connect, we’ve tried to make it happen.
Because we know the COVID-19 pandemic has created unprecedented challenges for businesses. It’s forced you to shift your focus and priorities.
Serving our customers has been (and will always be) our #1 priority.
But based on our conversations with you, we knew we needed to shift our own focus to do even more to serve you.
So I wanted to take this opportunity to walk you through a few things our team has done to show our support and help you adapt. I hope you take advantage of the many free resources below to drive momentum for your business and continue moving forward ⚡
If I know one thing, it’s that we’re all stronger when we work together. Take these three amazing examples from Drift customers who are rallying together to make a direct impact on their communities.
- Telehealth Assessment – Drift and Perficient have partnered to deliver a chatbot-based assessment for COVID-19. The assessment allows hospitals and health plans to give specific recommendations for populations at risk – and comes at a time when helplines are being inundated with coronavirus-related questions.
- MaskBot – Drift’s Partner of the Year Ultra Cool created a Drift chatbot to help source masks. The bot can be used by people who have masks they’d like to donate, work at a hospital and would like to sign up for donations, would like to sew masks, or would like to donate fabric for masks.
- TentCraft – With in-person events being canceled left and right, event tent company TentCraft found itself at a loss for what to do…until president and founder Matt Bulloch decided to completely shift the company’s focus on supporting health and medical applications, like pop-up mobile infirmaries, drive-through tents for COVID-19 screening, as well as new products like cots and partitions. Now healthcare providers can book tents through TentCraft’s Driftbot.
At a time where so many things are uncertain, having reliable access to food should never come into a question. Feeding America and their network of food banks are continuing to provide hunger relief to people in need, plus emergency food boxes, drive-thru pantries, and long-term support.
We’re passionate about the work that Feeding America does and wanted to provide ways for our community to give back, too. We are currently running a special offer for Drift Insider+ – all new members to get their first year for only $20, and 100% of the proceeds will be donated to Feeding America. Just sign up here using the code FEEDINGAMERICA20. We’ve also teamed up with our friends at G2 and for every review you leave us here, they’ll donate $10 to Feeding America.
A Direct Line to Our Team
More than ever, your website is now your storefront, your virtual front door. If you have questions on how to update your playbooks or messaging during this time, we’re here to help.
Here are a few ways to get in touch with us:
- Check out our Help Center – we’re adding new tips all the time. If you want to speak with our Customer Advocate team, you can always chat in via drift.com, any help doc, or in-app.
- If you’re on the premium plan or above, you can reach out to your Customer Success Manager.
- A few weeks ago, I sent an email and video message to all Drift customers and got some great responses. We continue to be all ears and here to support you in any way you need. If you respond directly to my email, I’d love to connect.
Drift Insider is a hub for learning. More than 25,000 marketers and salespeople gather in Drift Insider to do two simple, but vital things: learn and connect.
If you’re new to Drift Insider, I recommend getting started with one of our certifications:
- Conversational Marketing Certification
- Conversational Sales Certification
- Playbook Basics Certification
Here are just a few examples of conversations, brainstorms, and knowledge-sharing that are taking place in the Community. We may not have all the answers, but we’re figuring it out together.
- Leads in a post event world
- Are you changing up your messaging right now?
- Drift playbook for virtual events
- Good virtual event software?
- Remote Video-ing
Bonus: If you’re a Drift customer and are the Account Owner, we’re giving you Insider+ for free. Insider+ provides you with unlimited access to hundreds of exclusive classes, a private community, early access to releases, and more.
Over the last few weeks, we have seen a sharp uptick in teachers, tutors, and educators using Drift Video to help their students transition to a new distance-learning paradigm. We built Drift Video for businesses but the ability to privately share videos and to know who has watched which videos and to be able to message the teacher while watching the video has proven a perfect match for schools too.
Drift Video Pro is now free for all teachers, students and non-profit employees. If you know anyone who could benefit from this, please send them here.
We also know that working remotely means you’re participating in a lot more Zoom meetings. To get more value out of your meetings, we built an integration for Drift Video + Zoom. Now you can record and share a key part of a meeting, a recap and next steps, or even entire meetings.
If you’re wondering how to pivot your strategy, double down on digital, or close your pipeline gaps, rest assured – you’re not alone. Each week on the Drift Blog, we’re publishing brand new content to help you refocus your efforts and adapt.
- Hitting Your Quarterly Number Just Got Harder. Here’s What You Can Do.
- Here’s How You Should Optimize Your Use of Drift for This New Work From Home Reality
- The Ultimate Guide to Digital Marketing Strategy: 5 Proven Ways to Increase Pipeline
- How to Reinvest Your Event and Sponsorship Dollars Right Now
- The Friction on Your Website is Costing You. Here’s How Much.
- Virtual Events, Traffic Spikes and Distributed Workers: Here’s How Top Companies are Adapting Amid the Coronavirus Outbreak
- Here’s Why Digital Matters More Than Ever and What You Need to Do to Shift Gears Right Now
- 4 Marketing Campaigns to Revisit to Achieve Your Demand Goals
- I’m an Event Marketer, Here’s How I’m Pivoting in This New World
- The 10 Best Remote Sales Strategies from Someone Who’s Been There Before
- How to Manage a BDR Team Virtually
- 5 Ways We’ve Used Async Video to Save Time While Working Remotely
- Follow These 6 Steps to Record High-Quality Videos While Working Remotely
- The 3 Secrets Behind Zoom’s Triple-Digit Growth
- Get More from Your Remote Meetings with Drift Video + Zoom
And one more, just for fun:
We may not be able to connect in person, but we’re still committed to bringing you great learning opportunities – no matter where in the world that might be.
- RevGrowth Virtual Summit – Just because we can’t travel and many of us are working from home doesn’t mean we can’t become better at our craft. At the RevGrowth Virtual Summit, attendees are hearing from captivating speakers and learn new strategies and tactics to take our marketing and sales games to the next level – from the comfort and safety of our own homes.
- Maximizing Your Marketing Potential in an Uncertain Business Climate – In this webinar with Content Marketing Institute, you’ll learn how to review and re-evaluate your marketing strategy and goals on the fly, keep your marketing team motivated in a turbulent time, and continue driving pipeline and revenue even in a down economy.