The Drift blog is focused on providing you with the best sales and marketing advice out there. And I promise, we’ll still deliver on that every single day. But I also know that many of us need a little break right now – from all the update emails, work-from-home best practices, statistics and how-to lists flooding our newsfeeds.
So I’m here to change it up.
Internally, we’ve been sharing a lot of ideas on how to make the best of our WFH reality at Drift. So when the design team came up with a Drift-themed coloring book for all the Drifters with kids at home from school and daycare, I knew we had to share it with our community.
From our Drift family to yours, here’s a quick little pick-me-up (and something to keep your kids happy), plus a list of resources we’re gathering up from our #parentsatdrift Slack channel.
And if anyone has any ideas for keeping a nine-month-old baby entertained and happy, hit me up ?⚡
Get the coloring book here.
More kid-friendly resources:
- Bring the Cincinnati Zoo to you
- Participate in an online music class or sing-a-long here, here and here
- Explore Tembe Elephant Park
- Take a virtual field trip
- Explain the virus to your kids, in book form
- Join small group classes from anywhere
- Watch Mo Willems doodle (for fans of The Pigeon Has Feelings, Too! book series)
- Check out Ranger Rick
- Have fun washing your hands ?
- Keep your babies and toddlers busy with ideas here, here and here
- Visit the New England Aquarium virtually
- Get crafty at home