What Is Drift Video?
Drift Video is the first and only screen recorder where you can chat directly from the videos you create. In just a few clicks, you can record videos using your screen, webcam, audio — or all three at once. And best of all, it’s 100% free!
The First Video Software Product Designed To Start Conversations
With the Drift Video Chrome Extension, you can easily record your screen, your face, or both at the same time! You can also capture audio and mouse movements.
Edit the videos you create with the ability to trim the video, save them as animated GIFs, and remove or exclude audio altogether.
Easily share your videos with your colleagues, customers, or prospects. All you have to do is take the link we generate for you, drop it in an email or Slack and hit send!
Get real-time notifications when someone is watching your video so you can hop right in and say hello. This means no more waiting around wondering if that dream customer of yours is ever going to reply (or if they even got your video). Jump in, say hi, and offer to help now – not later.
- Control exactly who sees your videos
- Select and limit viewer access by email address, entire email domains, Jira or Slack teams.
- If someone doesn’t have access, they can request permission the same way they would with a Google Doc.
Here’s How It Works
Using the Drift Video Chrome Extension is super easy. All you have to do is:
- Click on the Drift Video extension in the top right of your Chrome Browser
- Choose your recording settings (face, screen, audio)
- Record your video
- Share the link with someone!
When somebody watches your video, we’ll send you a notification to let you know. And if somebody chats in, you’ll get another notification so you can follow up at the perfect time.