If you’ve been listening to Seeking Wisdom lately, you know we’re gearing up to launch a bunch of brand new shows. Which is why I’m pumped to tell you about our newest – Marketing Swipe File – live here.
The Swipe File, which airs every Tuesday is available on Apple Podcasts, SoundCloud, Spotify, Stitcher, Google Play Music or wherever you get your podcasts.
What it’s About
The Swipe File, hosted by our VP of Marketing, Dave Gerhardt, talks real tactics and strategies. We take you behind the scenes of marketing at Drift, offer up exclusive conversations with world-class CMOs, marketing leaders and brand builders and bring you real lessons from the people changing the game in modern marketing. Every great marketer has a swipe file – this podcast will be yours.
Here’s just a sample of who you can expect to hear from and what you’ll learn this season:
- Leela Srinivasan, CMO at SurveyMonkey
- Joe Chernov, CMO at Robin
- Dan Rogers, CMO at ServiceNow
- Mike Volpe, CEO at Lola.com
- Brian Kardon, CMO at Fuze
- Heather Zynczak, CMO at Pluralsight
- Elle Woulfe, VP of Marketing at PathFactory…and more
And we’ll cover topics including:
- the best performing marketing channel
- how to come up with the best content ideas of your career
- nailing internal marketing and more.
How to Help
Listen, share and then subscribe so you never miss an episode. We’d also appreciate a review if you’re into it – six stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ only of course.
You can tweet to me, DG and Drift to let us know what you think.
Alright, Let’s Go!
You can tune into the first two Swipe File episodes here ?
If you’re into the new show, mind sharing it with your friends? You can do that here.