During his last hours as CMO, Mike grabbed a coffee with us to share a decade of marketing lessons.
After building HubSpot for 8+ years (as 1 of the 5 founding team members), then growing revenue by 500% in 2 years as the CMO at Cybereason, Mike is transitioning into a CEO role at Lola.
Some of the topics Mike digs into in this episode:
- How PR changes as your company grows
- Why your marketing should always try to “date up”
- Why remixing old content ideas is better than finding new ones
- Why you should hire people who are better than you
- What CMOs need to learn before they can become CEOs
P.S. Want more ‘fly on the wall’ conversations with the greatest minds in marketing? We’ve got you covered. Subscribe here and you’ll never miss an episode of Coffee With A CMO – joining thousands of other marketers.