Go behind the scenes with this CMO interview of Brian Kardon.
Brian is currently the Chief Marketing Officer at Fuze, and before that at Lattice Engines, Eloqua & Forrester
He was recently named a Top 10 Global CMO for companies over $250 million revenue by The CMO Institute and Top 15 CMO on Twitter by Social Media Marketing Magazine. He’s also among the Top 50 Most Influential People in Sales Lead Management, named by the Sales Lead Management Association.
In this episode, Brian shares his opinions on:
- Why marketers put too much stock in technology
- How marketing isn’t for the lazy
- Why you should answer sales emails and phone calls
- Why personalization is the next big wave in marketing
- The benefits of the right peer group
- And much more
If you’re more of a podcast fan, tune into the Seeking Wisdom episode that features this interview.
P.S. Want more ‘fly on the wall’ conversations with the greatest minds in marketing? We’ve got you covered. Subscribe here and you’ll never miss an episode of Coffee With A CMO – joining thousands of other marketers.