We’ll be the first to admit. There are a lot of resources out there for sales and marketers. But the reality is, most of these resources don’t actually tell you how to meet your goals.
They’re all fluff.
But we know your job is harder than ever before. You don’t need fluff. You need the tactics that really work. That’s why we’re making it easy for you by launching a brand new podcast that covers it all, all in one place.
Drumroll please 🥁
Introducing Drift’s Newest Podcast: Pipeline with Dave Gerhardt
Here’s what you need to know:
- Who’s the host: Dave Gerhardt is the Chief Brand Officer at Drift, and he’s no stranger to the Drift Podcast Network. (You may have heard him on our OG podcast Seeking Wisdom with Drift’s co-founder and CEO, David Cancel.)
- What you can expect: Every Monday, Dave meets with CROs, CMOs, and other B2B sales and marketing leaders to talk about what they’re doing to drive more pipeline for their businesses. Think things like sales and marketing alignment, measurement, brand awareness, budgeting, and more.
- Where you can listen: Anywhere you listen to podcasts — subscribe on Apple or Spotify, or listen on your desktop right here.
- When new episodes air: Every Monday.
- Why we made it: We know that being a revenue leader today is harder than ever before. You’re being asked to hit bigger numbers with fewer resources (and with more competition and options for your buyer). Dave doesn’t do small talk, so when you listen to his show, you’ll get nothing but clear insight into the tactics that are proven to drive more pipeline for your business.
If I haven’t convinced you to subscribe just yet, here are some of the highlights from the first episode:
In the pilot episode, Dave interviews Kate Adams, SVP of Revenue at Validity, and Don Williams, CRO at Validity. Kate actually reports up to Don, so Dave takes some time to explore what that structure looks like, and how it influences how the leadership team creates its goals.
Then, Don gives the details of what Validity’s revenue scorecard looks like, and Dave presses to get the CRO’s take on what really moves the needle when looking down the funnel.
Finally, Dave, Kate, and Don get into the logistics of SDR training. They discuss tips and tricks for better response times, more personalization, and, in the end, more meetings booked.