I’m hyped. We’ve been building something very special for a few months now, and I’m so excited to share it all with you, starting today. The first-ever Conversational Marketing Certification is now available!
If you’re too excited to keep reading and want to take the Certification right away, head over to Drift Insider and get started – it’s 100% free 😱
But if you’re still reading and containing your excitement, I want to tell you a little bit about what you can expect from this Certification.
Conversational marketing uses the power of real-time conversations to move buyers through your marketing and sales funnels faster than ever before. It is the best way to build relationships and create authentic experiences with your top customers and buyers.
The Conversational Marketing Certification will teach you:
- How to start more conversations with your potential buyers using the Conversational Framework
- How to implement conversational marketing across your entire marketing strategy to create better customer experiences
- How to use the Conversational Marketing Blueprint to convert more of your traffic into qualified leads and generate more revenue
And it turns out, we’re not the only ones who are excited about this👇
So cool to be a part of @Drift's Conversational Marketing Certification! You can spot me and hear some of my tips in the course content. 😎🧠⚡https://t.co/CWyqVWhRur#conversationalmarketing #marketingoperations #revenueoperations pic.twitter.com/VkWluNeoSj
— Sara McNamara @ #TC19 (@ifeellikemacmac) November 7, 2019
So What’s Actually In This Certification?
Simply put, there are five classes, five study checkpoints, and one Conversational Marketing Assessment.
- The Classes: These classes cover everything from the New Way of Buying to How to Analyze and Improve Conversations. Each class consists of expert-led videos and educational PDFs to help you grow your Conversational Marketing expertise.
- The Study Checkpoints: In each class, there is a short Study Checkpoint that contains questions that will help you test your knowledge before the final assessment. These checkpoints are not required but are recommended. (🤫 Here’s a secret: there are some questions in the Study Checkpoints that may or may not be in the final Assessment.)
- The Conversational Marketing Assessment: This is the true test of your conversational marketing knowledge. There are 60 questions to this exam and you must answer 45 questions correctly to pass. Once you pass this assessment – you’re certified! 🎉
“What’s In It For Me?”
What’s in it for you, you ask? Other than becoming a certified expert in conversational marketing, once you complete the Certification, you can add a badge to your LinkedIn profile and start racking up the achievements in your Insider profile 🤓