It all started with two guys doing burpees in the rain.
But today, November Project is a movement in every sense of the word — there are communities of thousands and leaders in 43 cities around the world (and I’ve even seen a few November Project tattoos).
And while he was in town in Boston, NP co-founder Brogan Graham stopped by our office at Drift to talk a bit about his session at Hypergrowth this fall so we figured we’d do it live and record everything for Seeking Wisdom.
3 Key Points
- The best way to grow a movement is to get people to experience it first-hand. That first experience is everything.
- Brogan was able to turn a free fitness group into a global movement and his full-time job because it was truly his passion. It’s too hard to fake it.
- One to one outreach is the single best marketing channel you can use. At the end of the day, it’s always about connecting with people (and doing the things that you don’t think will scale).
Time Stamped Show Notes
01:10 – Hypergrowth and building a movement
03:35 – November Project’s community and history
06:00 – November Project’s organizational structure and the secret to getting people to “experience it”
07:55 – Brogan’s progression within November Project and partnership with The North Face
16:16 – Brogan’s daily habits, workouts, and morning routine
Two Ways You Can Support Seeking Wisdom
- Subscribe on your favorite podcast app (like iTunes)
- Leave us a five-star review. Just to show you how easy it is to leave a review: