Let Sales Sell: Removing the Roadblocks that Kill Quota
Salespeople succeed when they’re able to focus on, you guessed it, SELLING.
The problem is, we just don’t let them do it. By the time your reps are done sifting through mountains of data, qualifying loads of leads, and finagling countless calendars, the day is done – and their quota is out of reach. And with the coronavirus pandemic complicating matters exponentially, salespeople need a more direct path to selling now more than ever.
So where’s the rub? The answer is as simple as enablement. Salespeople should start their day with a clear picture of their accounts so that they can deliver timely, personalized experiences that create value and accelerate conversations.
Alongside three special guests, we’ll spend this Series giving you the tools and enablement techniques you need to remove roadblocks and get your team back to doing what they do best – selling.
Session #1 | October 27th @ 2:00pm EST
Shift Happens: How to Transform Your Buyer Engagement Strategy, NOW
The world has obviously changed a lot in 2020, and to be a successful sales org, you have to be able to adapt and change with it. That means that you, as a sales leader, have to arm your team with the tools they need to adapt their buyer engagement strategy to a completely new normal. Join us for this session and you’ll learn how to:
Julianne ThompsonHead of Sales Development, DriftChad NussFounder & CRO, InsideOut
- Set your sales team up for success as they approach selling in a post-COVID world.
- Tailor your outreach to each buyer’s changing needs
- Deploy relevant new sales plays in days, not weeks
Session #2 | November 19 @ 2:00pm EST
Doing the Deal: How to Work and Win Newly Engaged Buyers
You’ve got a prospect on the hook, now it’s time to reel them in. But to do so, you need to be hyper focused and regimented in your continued engagement and buyer interaction. Otherwise, you risk them wiggling free. We welcome in Outreach for this session, as they show you how to:
Hank WellsDirector of Sales, OutreachAl HoganHead of Enterprise Sales, Drift
- Establish a carefully crafted sequence of touches to drive deeper engagement with a prospective buyer
- Continue to provide value during every interaction in the buying process
- Stay focused on working and winning the deal, rather than data entry
Session #3 | December 16 @ 2:00pm EST
Performance Management in a Pandemic: How to Maintain Consistent Close Rates Across Your Sales Team
So you’ve managed to adjust and overcome the curveball that the coronavirus pandemic threw at your sales team. After a tough initial few months back in the spring, your reps are relatively back on track. Now it’s a matter of keeping it that way. Join Drift and Chorus.ai for this third and final session of the Series, as our sales management experts show you:
Kyle BastienDirector of Sales Enablement, DriftDan TempletonVP of Strategic Sales, Chorus.ai
- Best practices for managing sales performance in a remote environment
- Proven tactics for ensuring consistent close rates, even in a down economy
- What your sales strategy should look like heading into an uncertain 2021