BOSTON, MA (May 6, 2019) – Drift, the world’s leading conversational marketing platform, today announced that it is bringing HYPERGROWTH to London. The event, which will take place on June 10th at Old Billingsgate, will be part of London Tech Week, Europe’s largest and most prominent tech festival.
HYPERGROWTH is the fastest growing modern business event on the planet, bringing together the next generation of leaders to share their strategies for building, selling, and marketing products in a customer-centric world. After selling out early in 2017 and 2018, HYPERGROWTH has expanded to three cities for its third year in 2019: London, Boston and San Francisco.
This year HYPERGROWTH is expected to reach over 10,000 people.
“We are thrilled to be bringing HYPERGROWTH to London to connect with our UK and EU customers, friends and partners.” said David Cancel, founder and CEO of Drift. “We have an amazing line-up of speakers and are proud to be a part of London Tech Week.”
The initial London lineup includes:
- Jimmy Chin: Jimmy recently celebrated his first Academy Award win for the documentary Free Solo. He is also a National Geographic photographer and mountain sports athlete known for his ability to capture extraordinary imagery and stories while climbing and skiing in high-risk environments and expeditions.
- Brian Halligan: Brian is the co-founder and CEO of HubSpot. He has co-authored two books, “Inbound Marketing: Get Found Using Google, Social Media, and Blogs,” and “Marketing Lessons From The Grateful Dead.”
- Sarah Kennedy Ellis: Sarah is the Chief Marketing Officer at Marketo, an Adobe company. Before joining Marketo, Sarah spent 10 years at Sabre Corporation. She started as a graduate intern and worked her way up to positions like the vice president of global marketing and managing director of digital experience, head of Sabre Labs and CMO of Hospitality Solutions, the company’s fastest growing business unit.
- Ryan Deiss: Ryan is the Founder & CEO of DigitalMarket.com and a bestselling author. He also one of the best marketing speakers on the planet and also joined us at HYPERGROWTH 2018.
- Victoria Pendleton: Victoria is the reigning World and Olympic Sprint Champion. Having won three Olympic medals for cycling, she then made her competitive debut as a jockey. She was also appointed Member of the Order of the British Empire (MBE) and Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE) in the 2013 New Year Honours for services to cycling.
- Charlotte Pearce: Charlotte is the Founder and CEO of InkPact, a technology company on a mission to make marketing more human. Charlotte has been featured in Forbes 30 Under 30, Maserati 100, and is considered among the 15 most influential women in the tech world.
- Peter Isaacson: Peter is the CMO for Demandbase, responsible for overall marketing strategy and execution, including product, corporate and field marketing. Prior to joining Demandbase, Peter was CMO at Castlight Health, helping to scale the company and build the marketing team prior to their successful IPO.
In addition, to coincide with HYPERGROWTH heading to London, Drift’s best-selling book Conversational Marketing has now been officially published in the UK and is available everywhere books are sold.
Drift is the new way businesses buy from businesses. With its quickly evolving set of tools and playbooks, Drift is the world’s leading conversational marketing platform, trusted by top enterprise businesses like Ellie Mae, GrubHub, InVision, Marketo, MongoDB, Okta, Outreach, Eventbrite, Vidyard, and over 50,000+ other businesses. Sales and marketing teams rely on Drift to connect now with the customers who are ready to buy now. Based in Boston, Drift was founded by serial marketing technology entrepreneurs David Cancel and Elias Torres and is backed by leading venture capitalists including CRV, General Catalyst, and Sequoia. Learn more at www.drift.com.