BOSTON, Massachusetts – January 10, 2019 – Drift, the world’s leading conversational marketing platform, today announced that it has added five new senior leaders across sales, marketing and engineering:
- Robin Neviaser, SVP of Marketing. Robin joins Drift after 13 years at American Express, where she most recently served as Vice President, Consumer Engagement Strategy and Marketing, focused on transforming and optimizing marketing channels and building high-performing teams. Robin will oversee all of marketing and report to Drift Founder & CEO David Cancel.
- Melissa Leffler, VP of Engineering. Melissa has held a variety of technical leadership roles at Awareness, Objective Logistics, Carbon Black, and Mautic during her 20+ year career in SaaS. At Drift, Melissa will run the engineering team and report to Drift Founder & CTO Elias Torres.
- Jill Chiara, VP of Enterprise Sales. A veteran in the enterprise sales space, Jill brings over two decades of experience leading sales at Crimson Hexagon and Forrester, where she spent 18 years and oversaw a global team of over 100 employees. At Drift, Jill will lead the company’s expansion into the enterprise space and help the world’s top B2B companies make the shift to conversational marketing.
- Mark Kilens, VP of Content & Community. Mark comes to Drift after eight years at HubSpot where he created HubSpot Academy and educated over 150,000 people on inbound marketing. Mark will lead the content team at Drift and be responsible for delivering world-class written, audio and video content designed to help educate and train businesses for the next wave in sales and marketing.
- Kate Adams, Sr. Director of Marketing. Kate is a demand generation pro with 13+ years in B2B marketing and a focus on customer experience. Prior to Drift, Kate was Associate Vice President of Demand Generation and Marketing Operations at SmartBear and also held senior marketing positions at WeSpire, Flashnotes and Edvisors. At Drift she will run marketing for two of the company’s key business units.
“I firmly believe in David and Elias’s vision for Drift and the power of conversational marketing. As a marketer, I’ve seen first-hand the disconnect between how businesses are selling to customers and how their customers actually want to buy,” said Robin Neviaser, Drift’s new SVP of Marketing. “That’s why I’m so psyched to be at a company that is solving this problem with a product entirely based around the customer experience. I can’t wait to see the full potential of Drift and how it can transform businesses around the world.”
“At Drift, we’re on a mission to build the most customer-centric company in the world in order to make B2B buying as easy as buying from Amazon,” said David Cancel, Founder and CEO of Drift. “But none of that could be possible without an incredible team, and I’m excited to welcome leaders like Robin, Melissa, Jill, Mark and Kate to Drift to help us bring this mission to life. With their help, we’ll continue to re-write the playbook for B2B sales and marketing and revolutionize the way businesses build products, teams and brands.”
Drift is the new way businesses buy from businesses. With its quickly evolving set of tools and playbooks, Drift is the world’s leading conversational marketing platform, trusted by top enterprise businesses like InVision, Marketo, MongoDB, Okta, Outreach, Vidyard, and over 150,000 other businesses. Sales and marketing teams rely on Drift to connect now with the customers who are ready to buy now. Based in Boston, Drift was founded by serial marketing technology entrepreneurs David Cancel and Elias Torres and is backed by leading venture capitalists including CRV, General Catalyst, and Sequoia. Learn more at www.drift.com.