Hi all –
A few weeks ago, someone reached out to me on Twitter asking for some book recommendations. They were looking for a list of business books I read every year – those for first time entrepreneurs, one for those “seeking fast growth,” another for a growth mindset and lastly, a book for those new to product making. I’m working on pulling that list together, but in the meantime I thought I’d share what I’m currently reading:
- The Humility Imperative: Effective Leadership in an Era of Arrogance by Dave Balter
- Think Like Amazon: 50 1/2 Ideas to Become a Digital Leader by John Rossman
- The Practice of Adaptive Leadership: Tools and Tactics for Changing Your Organization and the World by Ronald A. Heifetz, Marty Linsky and Alexander Grashow
- The Art of the Long View: Planning for the Future in an Uncertain World by Peter Schwartz
- Thinking Fast and Slow by Daniel Kahneman
- Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman
- Early Greek Greek Philosophy Volume IV: Western Greek Thinkers, Part 1 translated by André Laks and Glenn W. Most
I’ve read some of these before, and others I’m picking up for the first time. I also try to read books that have stood the test of time – because at some point in life you realize that all the real questions have already been asked and explored.
What was the last great book you’ve read?