Hi all —
I’m going to cut to the chase because you’ve all got some reading to do.
Here are my top 5 books of the year so far (in no particular order):
- The Practice of Groundedness: A Transformative Path to Success That Feeds — Not Crushes — Your Soul By Brad Stulberg
- Noise: A Flaw in Human Judgment By Daniel Kahneman, Olivier Sibony & Cass R. Sunstein
- How Highly Effective People Speak: How High Performers Use Psychology to Influence With Ease By Peter Andrei
- Too Soon Old, Too Late Smart: Thirty True Things You Need to Know Now By Gordon Livingston
- Scaling Up: How a Few Companies Make It…and Why the Rest Don’t By Verne Harish
I guess it was the year of titles with colons — didn’t realize that until I put this list together.
Colons aside, I hope you enjoy these books as much as I did. And I’m always looking for new recommendations, so text me yours at +1-212-380-1036.