About The Study
That’s a big number. And one that we’re pretty proud of. Why? Because it shows how successful our customers have been using Drift.
Drift commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic ImpactTM (TEI) study to examine the potential return on investment (ROI) of Drift. This is what they found: Companies that invest in Drift can experience up to a 670% ROI.
Now, we want to help you experience that same success too.
The purpose of this study is to help you evaluate the potential financial impact of Drift on your company. To do that, Forrester anonymously interviewed enterprise Drift customers, aggregated their experiences and benefits, and combined the results into a single composite organization.
In the study, you’ll not only get hard data on how Drift customers increase conversion rates, accelerate revenue, and improve sales efficiency – but insights straight from our customers, like this:
Oh, oh, and this:
And a whole lot more.
In a rush? Need a quick summary? Check out key highlights from the study below.
Highlights From The Study
In this study, see how Drift’s Revenue Acceleration Platform helps our customers:
- Increase lead to pipeline conversion rates by up to 100%
- Improve sales rep efficiency through chat, Virtual Selling Assistants, and more by 50%
- Grow annual recurring revenue (ARR) in target accounts by up to 17.5%
- See an ROI of 670% over three years
- Improve customer experiences, sales satisfaction, brand equity, and marketing and sales scalability
See the results for yourself here.