Every marketing team has a different tech stack. At Drift, we use several different technologies to help us with demand generation. Most likely there are two core marketing technologies that are at the center of your stack. Those two technologies are your CRM and your marketing automation system.
The good news is, Drift integrates with the most popular CRM and marketing automation systems.
Most notably, Drift natively integrates with: Salesforce, Marketo & HubSpot. However, we have dozens of other native integrations with marketing technologies like Slack, Zapier, Google Analytics and Clearbit.
Drift’s integration with Salesforce is the most extensive for any messaging platform. Create leads, map attributes, connect campaigns, pass transcripts and a whole lot more when you connect Drift to your CRM.
- Create and update Leads or Contacts in Salesforce that originate in Drift.
- Send Chat activity from Drift to Salesforce in a contact’s Activity History
- Send Meetings Booked in Drift to Salesforce in a contact’s activity history
- Measure influenced revenue in Drift from opportunities and closed won deals in Salesforce
- Connect your account-routing to Drift so that Drift can automatically assign conversations to the correct sales rep
- Connect your target accounts to Drift so that Drift can automatically welcome those targets to your site with a personalized message from the account owner.
Drift + Salesforce is one of our most popular integrations. We are always working on improvements so it’s likely we’ve already made updates since the time of publishing this guide.
Connect Marketo to automatically pass new contacts from Drift conversations into your marketing automation system as well as post lead activity. You can also map attributes from conversations into Marketo.
- Create leads in Marketo that originate from Drift.
- Identify leads in Drift conversations already created in Marketo using the Marketo Munchkin Cookie.
- Trigger nurture campaigns based on how a lead interacts with Drift chat.
Create contacts in HubSpot from Drift conversations, map Drift attributes into HubSpot and see conversations in your contact’s timeline.
- Create contacts in HubSpot that originate from Drift
- Identify leads in Drift conversations already created in HubSpot using the HubSpot cookie.
- Log conversations in a contact’s timeline within HubSpot
- Trigger nurture campaigns based on how a lead interacts with Drift chat
And if you’re using another CRM or marketing automation system that we haven’t already built an integration, don’t worry. We have a robust integration with Zapier so you can connect Drift to almost any other system imaginable. We also have an open platform with API endpoints so you can build your own custom integration.