The Conversational Sales Handbook is used to build your conversational sales strategy.
It will answer the following questions:
- How does conversational sales work?
- How do I implement conversational sales?
- How do I optimize conversational sales for my own business?
This handbook uses the Conversational Framework to inform how you engage with, understand, and recommend products and services to your buyers.
Conversational sales isn’t about you. It’s about helping your buyers. It’s a new way of thinking because it’s focused on the buyer’s goals first and your business’s goals second.
Conversational sales is the fastest way to build trust and credibility with buyers to turn them into customers. It accelerates your sales process by connecting you with buyers at the right time.
Use it to give you more sales opportunities, know who to focus on, and understand what matters to buyers to move them through their process faster with a better buying experience.
Because your job isn’t to sell. It’s to help customers buy.
Buyers want trusted advisors and the experience you give them can make or break the sale. Conversational sales will help you deliver a great buying experience. And that in turn will help you reach your number and earn promotions faster because you’re talking to buyers whose interest and attention is on you.
Conversational sales will help you:
- Engage with buyers on their terms when their attention and intent is at its highest: when buyers are on your website. It will help you grow pipeline by talking to potential buyers earlier in the sales cycle.
- Understand buyers by asking questions, using signals, and other sources of data to know what they care about and why they should purchase your product. This data will give you insight into how to have contextual conversations with buyers.
- Recommend what’s best for the buyer. Recommendations are a great way to educate the buyer, build trust, and help them buy the right thing. A recommendation could be a tip, an idea, a next step, a piece of content, or someone to connect with.
Conversational sales empowers you to chat with your buyers anywhere at any time. No matter if you’re at work, at the beach, or at the game. You’ll have better conversations and get more qualified meetings delivered directly to your calendar.