This guide is used to deploy conversational sales to your sales development team.
It will answer the following questions:
- How to introduce live chat to your sales team
- How to analyze good and bad conversations
- How to coach your team to have better conversations
- How to align a sales development representative (SDR) team with account executives and a marketing team
This guide uses the Conversational Framework to inform how to engage with, understand, and recommend the right thing to the right buyers at the right time.
Conversational sales will help your team:
- Engage with buyers on their terms when their attention and intent is at its highest. Simply put, when buyers are on your website. It will help you grow pipeline by talking to potential buyers earlier in the sales cycle.
- Understand buyers by asking questions, using signals, and other sources of data to know what they care about and why they should purchase your product. The data will give you insight into how to have contextual conversations with buyers.
- Recommend what’s best for the buyer. Recommendations are a great way to educate the buyer, build trust, and help them buy the right thing. A recommendation could be a tip, an idea, a next step, a piece of content, or someone to connect with.
Conversational sales empowers you to chat with your buyers anywhere at any time. No matter if you’re at work, at the beach, or at the game. You’ll have better conversations and get more qualified meetings delivered directly to your calendar.