It’s no secret that COVID-19 has forced businesses to adapt their sales models to fit a new digital reality. But Drift, Heinz Marketing, and Sales Benchmark Index (SBI), want to know exactly what adapting means for your business – and to better understand how your sales organization has fared during this shift.
To do that, we’re launching a brand new survey, The 2021 State of Conversational Sales. This survey will uncover:
- How sales solutions impact your ability to reach, sell to, and serve your buyers.
- How this digital-first environment has changed the way you sell.
- How well-equipped your sales team is to make the most of every sales conversation.
- How sales productivity has changed in the wake of COVID-19.
- How you’ve adapted the ways in which you generate revenue, and so much more.
You can take this survey here. (It should only take about seven minutes to complete).
Survey participants will receive a copy of the report when it launches in early 2021. And, by completing the survey, you’ll be invited to an exclusive, respondents-only Q&A webinar with Heinz Marketing, Drift, and Sales Benchmark Index where you can ask questions and learn how to better engage buyers and accelerate revenue across the funnel. The survey ends December 3.