We’ve been busy this past month. Not just with HYPERGROWTH, but with new product enhancements to help marketers and sales reps convert and qualify more leads. Here’s what you need to know.
1) Save and Map LeadBot Answers as Drift Attributes
Last week I wrote about saving and mapping LeadBot answers as Drift Attributes. I had to share the news right away. I just couldn’t help it, I’m so pumped about attribute mapping (I’m a marketing ops nerd).
In case you missed it though, this recent enhancement lets Drift users map LeadBot answers from Drift into other systems like Salesforce, Marketo and HubSpot.
It also means you can make your bot smarter. Here’s a video with specifics:
Want more info on saving and mapping Drift attributes? Read our documentation.
2) Allow Driftbot To Schedule Meetings For You While You’re Away
This is a big one. You can now enable Driftbot to jump into conversations when you’re not around to schedule a meeting for you. This means you won’t lose people who show up on your site when you’re not there. Instead, Driftbot will schedule a meeting for when you are available. Here’s a short video on how it works:
Want step-by-step instructions on setting up Driftbot to schedule meetings while you’re away? Read our documentation.
3) LeadBot Automatically Checks Phone Numbers To Make Sure They’re Real
You don’t want to waste a second of your sales team’s time, especially with fake phone numbers. So we’ve added a new built-in question that not only asks for someones phone number but validates it’s a real one. Here’s a quick video to show you how it works:
Need more info on capturing information in Drift? Here’s documentation.
4) Associate New Drift Leads with Salesforce Campaigns
Many marketers use Salesforce campaigns to report on lead generation or marketing campaign activities. Now, you can associate all your new Drift leads with a Salesforce Campaign. Here’s how to set it up:
5) Create and Send Personalized Videos in Drift with Vidyard
As we’ve discussed before, video and messaging are two megatrends that marketers cannot ignore. But what about video in messaging? We partnered with Vidyard – which helps businesses create and share personalized videos – so you can create and share videos within Drift. Here’s more on how to do that:
Here’s some more information about using Vidyard in Drift.
6) LeadBot Questions Now Support Rich Text
If you’re a marketer, you know how important it is to use text formatting to emphasize points, that’s why we built rich text formatting into Drift’s LeadBot. You can format both LeadBot questions and follow up responses. Watch this video to learn how it works:
A few other enhancements:
- You can now hide the chat widget to anyone that is logged into your app. Here’s more on that.
- You can now use a service like optimizely or split.io to target playbooks for a specific cohort for A/B testing
- You can now filter the Playbooks marketplace to find the right recipe for you based on your subscription plan, the type of playbook (like LeadBot, Slider, Email, Takeover) and the Playbook Goal.
- You can now download all bot conversations from Playbooks reports