We are counting down the days to HYPERGROWTH here at Drift.
On September 25th, it’s happening: 1,000 Drift friends, community members, and customers will be gathering 33 stories up in Boston’s State Room.
And one of the things we’re most excited about:
All HYPERGROWTH attendees will be able to see every speaker, and experience every session.
Instead of running concurrent sessions that force you to choose between your favorite speakers, we’ve adopted a one stage, one schedule policy.
After all, the whole point of HYPERGROWTH is to bring people together so we can learn and grow together. That’s why there’s one agenda for everyone — no splitting people up and setting limits on how many people can see each speaker.
And while we still might have one or two tricks up our sleeve, we wanted to share that agenda with you now:
FYI: We’re running a flash sale during the month of August. Buy your HYPERGROWTH tickets now and save $500.
- Welcome To Hypergrowth | David Cancel | Founder & CEO, Drift
- Surviving Virality: How To Stand The Test Of Time | Benjamin Von Wong | Artist
- Back To Basics: The Tools You Need To Build A Brand In 20 Minutes | Mike Troiano | Partner, G20 Ventures
- How Your Narrative Drives Growth: What I Learned Positioning 75+ Startups | Andy Raskin | Storytelling Strategist
- Panel Discussion #1: Can A Brand Be The Secret Weapon Your Marketing Team Is Missing?
- Lauren Vaccarello | VP Marketing, Box
- Joanna Lord | Chief Marketing Officer, ClassPass
- Michael Fitzsimmons | VP Brand, WeWork
- Hiten Shah | Co-Founder, Quick Sprout (moderator)
- How November Project Spread To 43 Cities In Just Four Years | Brogan Graham | Founder, November Project
- How To Build And Manage A World Class Marketing Team | Mike Volpe | Chief Marketing Officer, Cybereason
- Starting Over Again: Life After Winning 5 Olympic Medals | Nastia Liukin | 5-Time Olympic Medalist
- How Mindfulness Can Unlock Personal Hypergrowth
- Ben Rubin | CEO, 10% Happier
- Matthew Hepburn | Cambridge Insight Meditation Center
- Panel Discussion #2: Marketing & Sales Alignment: Why Are We Still Talking About This?
- Carol Meyers | Chief Marketing Officer, Rapid7
- Kevin O’Malley | VP Marketing, Salesloft
- Joe Chernov | VP Marketing InsightSquared
- Dave Gerhardt | Director of Marketing, Drift (moderator)
- Why Terminus Believes Employees Should Have “Keys To The Ferrari” | Sangram Vajre | Chief Marketing Officer, Terminus
- How To Build A Million Dollar Business Without A Multi-Million Dollar Sales Team | Kristen Habacht | VP Sales, Atlassian
- Finding Growth: Lessons Learned From Pinterest & GrubHub | Casey Winters | Growth Advisor in Residence, Greylock Partners
- Drift Product Launch | David Cancel | Founder & CEO, Drift
- Cocktail hour
So there you have it, the HYPERGROWTH agenda at a glance. We’ll be releasing a more detailed breakdown (with times) once we’re a bit closer to September 25th.
See you there?
Need help making your decision on HYPERGROWTH? Read this first: