Artificial intelligence has likely already made a huge impact on your life – whether you know it or not. Think about the role AI plays in the news you read to the brands you engage with to the way you purchase products. In fact, data from McKinsey Global Institute, PwC, Gartner and IDC all forecast AI will have billions of dollars of impact on our economy for years to come.
But what does that really mean for marketers? And how does AI truly impact how we purchase products or interact with and consume media?
Drift is teaming up with Marketing AI Institute to answers questions like:
- How will AI impact brands?
- How will marketing jobs evolve?
- What are the most valued marketing AI use cases?
- How many marketing tasks will be intelligently automated?
- What impact will AI have on accelerating revenue growth and reducing costs?
- Are marketing teams ready for AI-powered digital transformation?
- What are the obstacles to purchasing smarter technologies?
- How will AI change consumer expectations and behavior?
Participants will receive early access to the findings and unlock immediate access to your AI Score results page, which surfaces the use cases that you rate as high priorities, along with personalized recommendations for AI-powered vendors.
The research period runs October 12 – November 20, 2020.