As a designer, I love playing around in Illustrator and InDesign – it’s my job after all! But nothing beats the feeling of picking up a crayon (or marker or colored pencil) and doing some old-fashioned coloring 🖍
And when the team filled me in on the idea for this post, I knew I had to get involved.
In the spirit of the holiday season, we want to spread the cheer to everyone in our Drift community.
One way we’re doing that? Well, I hope you have some crayons handy – you’ll need them for Drift’s first-ever holiday coloring book .
It’s perfect for:
- Kids who need a break from eLearning and screen time
- Adults who need a break from Zoom
- Anyone who needs a break (for any reason!)
We hope you have a blast following our Driftbot along on all of their winter adventures ❄️
From all of us here at Drift, we wish you happy holidays!
More kid-friendly resources + ideas our team is loving:
- Book a Santa Zoom visit
- Watch A Star-Studded Chanukah Spectacular
- Make a Kwanzaa wreath
- Have an ornament-making competition
- Design your own holiday bingo card
- Channel your inner dancer and watch a full performance of The Nutcracker ballet
- Choose from 100,000+ virtual, small-group classes for kids at Outschool
- Picture books curated by BIPOC leaders in the industry
- NPR’s 100 favorite books for young readers
- Wee the People
- Plus there are tons of virtual events for kids happening all the time – you’re sure to find something for every day in December